Hello, Number 11.
83% finished with 2016. Wow. I really feel like I was just celebrating New Year's Eve in Toronto and that every year is just accelerating at a faster rate. Time for me to get it all the way together. Let's talk about October.
October in Review
- Draft weekly posts by Sunday evening.- Sad face.
- 5,000 views.- Around 4,500 but it's been the best month since the relaunch of the blog!
- Finish editorial calendar for the rest of 2016- No, but I will do it this week.
- Facebook- 700 likes- no
- Instagram- 1700 followers- Y E S
- Pinterst- 200 followers (Do you all remember when I only had 25 followers a little over a month ago?)- Y E S
- Twitter- 200 followers- Y E S
- Prioritize by asking myself. "what fires do I have to put out today?"- Yup
- Tidy desk up before leaving.- Yup
- Send out meeting invitations / notes earlier.- Yup
- Get another shellac manicure. Treat yo'self.- Going to wait until the Dallas Margarita Ball in November to get fancy.
- No snoozing in the morning!- Oops.
- 30 - 60 minutes of "morning medicine" whether it be a podcast, reading, or my devotional.- It's mainly been a podcast as I do a bit of blog work when I wake up, but I've been enjoying it.
- Put myself out there and pitch!
- Finish online product.
- Get editorial calendar done for the rest of the year (and January if I'm feeling froggy).
- Facebook- 700 likes
- Instagram- 1900 followers
- Twitter- 350 followers
- Pinterest- 350 followers
- Automate. Automate. Automate.
- Continue to arrive early and prioritization
- Execute event for the students
- Unplug during my Thanksgiving holiday and enjoy a day of nothingness.
- Work on meditation and try out yoga.
- Find some vitamins to take to get my energy / balance back.
- Ensure my girls visiting Dallas for the Margarita Ball have the best weekend ever.
As it gets colder, the good news is, I usually go out less and get focused. I have a lot I'd like to accomplish by year's end and I think that I can do it. Even though I have been going through a lot personally, this blog baby I have is my personal escape and I love interacting with readers and other members of the blog community.
What goals do you have for the month or even the rest of the year? Anything you didn't get done that's on your mind? Let's chat! I'm cheering you on.